See a friendship page on Facebook
You can check out the friendship page of you and another person. It shows all the interactions you and that person had with each other since you've been friends on Facebook.
To see the friendship page for you and a friend:
- Go to your friend's profile.
- Click over the cover photo.
- Select See Friendship.
Friendship pages show things like:
- Posts you've made on each other's Timelines
- Mutual friends
- Events you both attended
- Photos you’re both tagged in
- Things you both like on Facebook
If you’ve added a relationship to your profile, you can see the friendship page for you and the person you're in a relationship with at facebook.com/us.